Sunday 11 March 2012

Traditional Czech Vegetarian Food

Huh, so that was 2 days without a blog post. Inexcusable!

But then, that is what happens when I find myself going for drinks after work on a whim, thinking I'll only be out about 2 hours and 2 turn into 6...

As for yesterday, well, my trip home was delayed when I was playing Monopoly at a friend's flat. Granted it was the shortest game of Monopoly I had ever played, but still. The same set of friends took me to a restaurant and recommended I try the local Czech potato pancakes, better known around here as bramboraky. They were yummy!

Now remember I had that loophole in place for trying new recipes: it's the only instance where dairy products are allowed. I only found out the recipe for these pancakes just now, so good thing that loophole's in place. In case you haven't clicked on the link: milk and eggs are among the ingredients, so it's suitable for vegetarians but not vegans.

No comments:

Post a Comment